Essays about: "urban network"

Showing result 1 - 5 of 271 essays containing the words urban network.

  1. 1. ”Det måste gå, vi tar inte ett nej för ett nej” : när civilsamhället bygger bostäder på landsbygden

    University essay from SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development

    Author : Martina Staxäng; [2019]
    Keywords : bostadsbyggande; landsbygd; samhällsentreprenörskap; resurser; nätverk;

    Abstract : Alla behöver vi någonstans att bo. En stor majoritet av Sveriges kommuner uppger år 2018 att de har brist på bostäder och de bakomliggande orsakerna till detta kan variera. I landsbygdsområden och mindre orter är en vanlig anledning att det inte anses vara lönsamt att bygga nytt, även om det finns en efterfrågan. READ MORE

  2. 2. Urban form, public life and social capital : a case study of how the concepts are related in Calabria, Italy

    University essay from KTH/Urbana och regionala studier

    Author : Sofia Huldt; [2019]
    Keywords : Urban planning; social capital; public life; Calabria;

    Abstract : The aim of this thesis isto investigate the urban structure of two Italian towns based upon physicalstructure and social function. The towns are Bova and Bova Marina in theancient Greek part of Calabria, Area Grecanica. READ MORE

  3. 3. Perceptions of sanitation structures among poor populations in Lusaka, Zambia: A qualitative study

    University essay from Göteborgs universitet/Institutionen för socialt arbete

    Author : Beatrice Chiwala; [2018-07-16]
    Keywords : Sanitation; peri-urban; flush toilet; perception; behavior;

    Abstract : Only 40% of Zambia’s population has access to improved sanitation facilities. The remaining 60% (mostly people residing in peri-urban areas) share or use unimproved facilities; with others still practicing open defecation. 96% of Kalingalinga households use unimproved pit latrines. READ MORE

  4. 4. Bredband som katalysator för gemenskap och kollektivt handlande : en studie om bredbandsutbyggnadens sociala påverkan på lokalsamhället

    University essay from SLU/Dept. of Urban and Rural Development

    Author : Oscar Kanzler; [2018]
    Keywords : Socialt kapital; tillit; kollektiv handling; lokalsamhälle; byalag; lokal gemenskap; nätverk; bredband;

    Abstract : Där ett kommersiellt eller kommunalt intresse för bredbandsutbyggnad saknas måste invånarna på landsbygden organisera sig om de önskar tillgång till en fiberanslutning. Detta kräver ett samarbete och tillit mellan invånarna för att lyckas driva ett bredbandsprojekt på egen hand. READ MORE

  5. 5. A Game Theoretic Approach to Power Control in Vehicula rCommunication Systems

    University essay from KTH/Skolan för elektroteknik och datavetenskap (EECS)

    Author : Ming Peng; [2018]
    Keywords : ;

    Abstract : Vehicular-to-network (V2N) communications are a key enabler in various intelligenttransportation system services currently investigated by global standards bodiesand European projects. In this master thesis, we study the impact of pilot and datapower setting on the uplink performance of V2N communications. READ MORE